- ISWPT 2019 is calling for papers now.
- Submit an full paper to join in the ISWPT 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand!
- The deadline for full paper submission is September 15, 2019.
- Papers will be assigned to related at least 3 reviewers in the same field.
The first submissions to Applied Ecology And Environmental Research of the 2nd ISWPT have been published as OnlineFirst.
We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/ published/ under consideration anywhere in other conferences/ journal) in electronic format (DOC).
CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Water Resources Planning and Management
• Water pollution
• Water Resources Planning and Management
• Water resources integrated management
• Water resources sustainable development
• Water resources and Environmental Management in Mega deltas
• GIS and remote sensing applications
• Impacts of global and regional climate change
• Instrumentation and measurement
• Watershed assessment and monitoring
• Water quality and protection
• Trans-boundary Water Conflict and cooperation Issues
• Artificial recharge and active management of aquifers
• Groundwater contamination and protection
• Integrated coastal aquifer management
Water Treatment Technology
• Wastewater reuse
• Industrial water treatment
• Sanitary drainage treatment
• Computer applications in water treatment
• Purification plants and networks
• Environmental impact assessment
• integrated/hybrid technology
• Energy use and efficiency
• novel oxidation and separation processes
Prevent, control and remediate environmental hazards
• Solid waste management
• Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
• Protecting the environment by reducing waste and pollution
• Improving environmental conditions
• Technologies and processes that control pollution
• Waste treatment
• Environmental investigation reports
1. Guidelines for Abstract Submission (Abstract Proceedings)
Those who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation (NOT FOR PUBLICATION), please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
• Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the ISWPT Abstract Template;
• Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Accepted abstract will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
2. Guidelines for Full Paper Submission (IOP Conference Proceedings)
Those who are interested in both presentation and publishing full paper in conference proceedings (IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)) indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, CPCI, etc, please submit your full paper via the Easy Chair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iswpt2019
or conference e-mail: email@example.com.
• Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference;
• Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper: Guidelines for Authors;
• Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates;
3.Guidelines for Full Paper Submission (SCI-indexed journals)
Those who interested in publishing full paper in SCI-indexed journals (APPLIED ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH / JOURNAL OF COASTAL RESEARCH / Science of the Total Environment), please kindly mark "For *** SCI journal " when submitting the full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org;
All papers submitted to ISWPT 2019 will undergo a peer-review process. Each manuscript will be reviewed by at least three reviewers in the same field.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other’s identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
If you still have any question in submission, please feel free to contact us by email@example.com, we will reply you as soon as possible.